Sheenagh Rollison who was organising her last major function before she relinquishes her role as chair, which she has held for 5 years was nearly speechless at the success of the night.
Congratulations went to Fiona Ives who won the bronze medal, Julia Cook the silver and Glyn Lockyer, our Gold medallist, who walked away with flowers donated by Garton’s florist, champagne donated by Di Roberts, for the most casino chips won.
Funds were raised through ticket sales and an auction that featured prizes that included a Limited edition box canvass by donated by Caroline Shotton, vouchers for Lee Garden Restaurant, Panizzi, Slaters, DeLacy Spa, Meadow Studios and many more.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play