Sheenagh Rollison who was organising her last major function before she relinquishes her role as chair, which she has held for 5 years was nearly speechless at the success of the night.
Congratulations went to Fiona Ives who won the bronze medal, Julia Cook the silver and Glyn Lockyer, our Gold medallist, who walked away with flowers donated by Garton’s florist, champagne donated by Di Roberts, for the most casino chips won.
Funds were raised through ticket sales and an auction that featured prizes that included a Limited edition box canvass by donated by Caroline Shotton, vouchers for Lee Garden Restaurant, Panizzi, Slaters, DeLacy Spa, Meadow Studios and many more.
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP