The Fairy Godmothers owner Janette Clennett said they were very proud to be part of the Beverley Fashion Show.
The Beverley boutique presented a selection of their stunning yet affordable range of evening gowns and wedding dresses.
“ The Beverley Fashion Show is a wonderful opportunity for all of the smaller boutiques to get together and support the local Rugby club.”
The dresses shown on the night were only a small selection of those available from the Fairy Godmothers shop found on Ladygate.
The Fairy Godmothers also have a vast range of handbags accessories and veils.
A lay aside service is in also operation, customers are able to just put down a deposit on their chosen gown and pay the rest in instalments, prom and wedding discounts & function sponsorship are available too, please ask in store for further details.
- Appointment Of New Project Director To Lead Major Heritage Project
- Global Award For Innovative Humber Climate Change Media Series
- Dragons Award £7000 To Cherry Tree Community Centre
- Fly-Tippers Fined £800 For Offences Near Beverley And Market Weighton
- Supporting The Young And Old In Yorkshire Through Winter