Saturday The Royal Standard was full to the gunnels!
Standing room only (if you could get in) this was mainly due the birthday celebrations on behalf of Hayley Bignell, possibly the most attractive and popular of the regular punters.
The back room was packed with beautiful lades and handsome men who had arrived to wish the birthday girl a Happy Four O!
How fortunate the pub is to have customers like that, perhaps it is because of the dynamic charm of Nick Bean that such loyalty and support is given to the hotel.
The staff, under the leadership of the admirable Donna did very well indeed to cope with the party on the day of the most contentious international match in the six Nation’s.
In future I hope that popular people having birthdays will have them on another date!
Reported by Pat Nolan
- ERYC Take Measures To Boost Confidence Of Those Returning Children To School
- East Yorkshire Local Food Network Registers Its 200th Member
- Local Cllr Urges MP To Back Calls For Dominic Cummings To Go
- Your Weekly Horoscope By Russell Grant
- Health Supplier Splashes Out On Water Bottles To Thank Frontline Staff