Beverley Minster hosted a Willy Wonka themed Youth Café for 250 young people in Beverley Minster on Friday night. The stage resembled a chocolate factory will strawberry scented smoke effects and giant sweets.
The Youth Cafe is in its sixth year and has seen over 10,000 young people through its doors since ot began. Beverley Minster is committed to serving the local community and particularly its young people.
- Free Parking Introduced To Support NHS And Other Frontline Workers
- Clarification On Pandemic Cover And Business Interruption Insurance
- East Riding Libraries Offer A Great Deal Online
- MP Welcomes Council Launch Of Official Community Response For Vulnerable Residents
- Buses Change In Response To Lockdown