Frank Clarkson celebrated his 50th birthday and also his retirement from the Fire Brigade with a private party at the Akash Indian Restaurant.
Former colleagues of Frank travelled from Birmingham and London to be with him on the night.
Guests enjoyed drinks and also a curry in one of Beverley’s longest established Indian restaurants which will now close from Sunday 19th February for month as it under goes a complete refit.
Manageress Annie Roche said;
“We have been here since July 1993 so we are due a refit, we hope to be re-open in three to four weeks.”
“I am sure our loyal customers and new customers will love the newly designed restaurant.”
- Contribute to Local History With The COVID-19 Memories Archive
- Frank Stephenson & Son Helping You Every Step Of The Way
- What You Need To Know About The Computer Equipment Used By Soldiers In The Field
- Extra 1,300 Extra Laptops And Tablets For East Riding Pupils Welcomed By MP
- More Needs To Be Done For Authority To Be Net Carbon Zero