Frank Clarkson celebrated his 50th birthday and also his retirement from the Fire Brigade with a private party at the Akash Indian Restaurant.
Former colleagues of Frank travelled from Birmingham and London to be with him on the night.
Manageress Annie Roche said;
“We have been here since July 1993 so we are due a refit, we hope to be re-open in three to four weeks.”
“I am sure our loyal customers and new customers will love the newly designed restaurant.”
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play
- Mayor Of Beverley Issues COVID-19 Message To Residents