Steven, known as AKA to his friends wore one of the worst jumpers I have seen.
He did however assure everyone who made a comment that his jumper was in fact the height of fashion!
Alex Nightingale who works behind the bar in the Royal Standard completed a Q&A session with Aka listing all the sportspeople who have inspired him over the past half-century.
You can read Aka’s interview in the issue81 of HU17.net Magazine.
- Hull’s Jake Connor Named in Rugby League Top 50 – Calls Union ‘Too Boring’
- How To Increase Your Chances To Make A Profit In Online Casinos
- 6 Things You Should Have In Mind If You’re About To Start Your Own Business
- More Foster Parents Needed Across Yorkshire
- Boost For Local Pig Farmers Following Lobbying By Graham Stuart