Organiser Faye Clark said;
“It was a great success, 140 people came and we raised over £1000 for the school.”
Those there enjoyed a slap-up meal and live music from “Manic Street Teachers” finishing the night off with a disco.
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion
- Charity Launches Free Domestic Abuse Advice Line For Businesses
- East Riding Festival Of Words Goes Online For 2020 With A Varied Line-Up
- Beverley Charity Celebrates A Return To Normal Service