Parents and Friends of Tickton Primary School held a black-tie ball fundraiser at the Tickton Grange Hotel.
Organiser Faye Clark said;
“It was a great success, 140 people came and we raised over £1000 for the school.”
Those there enjoyed a slap-up meal and live music from “Manic Street Teachers” finishing the night off with a disco.
- National Conference League Reveal Plans To Get Sport Restarted
- Beverley Skin Doctor Invited To Speak At Virtual Multi-Sensory Beauty Webinar
- ERT Want Public To Name A Seat Or Brick As They Look To Raise Funds
- Beverley To Hold Remote Annual Parish Meeting
- Improvement Scheme Aimed At Preventing Potholes Is Underway