Town fell behind after a freak own goal though turned the result around claiming all three points.
Beverley Town can sit back and enjoy Christmas at the top end of the table; they do not play again in the Humber Premier League until mid January when they will host North Cave a the Norwood Recreation Ground.
- East Riding Theatre Links Up With Two Awarded Winners This November
- Local Recyclers Raise £9,000 For Dove House Hospice
- MP Reacts To East Riding And Hull’s Move To Tier 2 Of Coronavirus Restrictions
- East Riding To Move Into COVID-19 Local Alert Level 2
- Boss Shares Honour With Frontline Workers Who Put Community First