A model railway has been set up in Beverley Minster forming part of display by the Minsters’ Rail Campaign.
The model was originally made by Andrew Mitchell for his GCSE project though has been renovated by Katherine for the exhibition.
Minsters’ Rail Campaign seeks to re-connect York and Beverley with a fixed rail link. The campaign has been run by volunteers for past 10 years working to try and deliver their vision of a sustainable transport legacy.
- East Riding Theatre Links Up With Two Awarded Winners This November
- Local Recyclers Raise £9,000 For Dove House Hospice
- MP Reacts To East Riding And Hull’s Move To Tier 2 Of Coronavirus Restrictions
- East Riding To Move Into COVID-19 Local Alert Level 2
- Boss Shares Honour With Frontline Workers Who Put Community First