Having produced an outstanding performance to dispose of table topping Rossendale two weeks ago, they sadly reverted to type to lose to Penrith last weekend, and plunged themselves deeper into trouble.
At the halfway point of the season, the Beavers need to buckle down and reproduce the flashes of form that they have shown on rare occasions on a consistent basis, if they are to begin to climb out of trouble.
Training has been going well and their injury problems are now just about over with only lock Matty Adams still out with a fractured knee-cap.
Hopefully we may now see some better results.
Beverley RUFC v Morley RFC – (home) Kick off 2.15 p.m.
From:- Richard Bussey, Goran Jelencic, J.Graham, Junior Tupai, R.Smith, Phil Duboulay, C.Infield, M.Hatfield, K.Renwick, Francis Pickering, M.Kirkwood, J.Thorne, P.Chromie, D.Hodgson, Craig Hancock, Dave Worrall, G.Gibson, Anthony Spence, Alex Nightingale
- Man Arrested Following A Collision On Grovehill Road
- Local Women Run Ten Miles In Aid Of The Charity FiND
- Celebrate The Festive Season With East Riding Leisure
- Hidden Histories Of The Humber Bridge To Be Revealed In Exhibition
- Electors Encouraged To Register For Postal Votes To Beat Potential Bad Weather On Election Day