Friends came to the party sporting a variety of costumes that included Captain America, Rambo and even a Rubik’s Cube. Guests enjoyed an Indian buffet, live music from Beverley’s top cover band Reloaded and a disco.
Khans manager Liam Docherty said;
“It was very reminiscent of the old days when Khans held curry and a disco nights. We have more themed nights in the pipeline and will hopefully host more parties at the restaurant.”
Anyone interested in holding a party or celebration night or a venue for their Christmas Party should contact 01482 873222.
- Housebuilder Supports NHS Workers With £465K Contribution To Buying Scheme
- WISHH Charity Launches Help The NHS With The National Elf Service
- Christmas And New Year Buses Announced
- 10 Effective Tips to Save Money in Grad School
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators