The event starts at 10.00 on Sunday 20 November at Beverley Leisure Centre. All participants are invited to join club members for soup and a roll in the Leisure Centre afterwards. There is no charge for entry or food.
There is a choice of 5, 10 and 13-mile distances. For those wanting an extra challenge there will be the option of a two-mile extension to the 13-mile route.
Maps of all routes will be provided.
Further information and route maps can be viewed at www.beverleyac.com
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Measures In Place To Make Licensed Vehicles COVID-19 Safe