Ghosts, ghouls, vampires, devils to name but a few turned out on the cold October evening. There was an array of fantastic costumes that made even the bravest among us quiver!
The children were kept amused by all the traditional party games, but with a Halloween ‘spooky twist’. We had pin the spider on the web, musical zombies and even their very own version of the old classic, the Time Warp!
After the little ghouls were all danced out, they tucked into Kubana’s pizza and chips, and finished the evening off with jelly and ice cream.
- Hull’s Jake Connor Named in Rugby League Top 50 – Calls Union ‘Too Boring’
- How To Increase Your Chances To Make A Profit In Online Casinos
- 6 Things You Should Have In Mind If You’re About To Start Your Own Business
- More Foster Parents Needed Across Yorkshire
- Boost For Local Pig Farmers Following Lobbying By Graham Stuart