Ghosts, ghouls, vampires, devils to name but a few turned out on the cold October evening. There was an array of fantastic costumes that made even the bravest among us quiver!
The children were kept amused by all the traditional party games, but with a Halloween ‘spooky twist’. We had pin the spider on the web, musical zombies and even their very own version of the old classic, the Time Warp!
After the little ghouls were all danced out, they tucked into Kubana’s pizza and chips, and finished the evening off with jelly and ice cream.
- Poetry Competition Winning Entries Can Now Be Viewed Online
- Busiest Local Bus Stops To Benefit From Real-Time Information
- Easing Of Lockdown Measures Welcomed By Local Businesses
- Hull And East Yorkshire People In Business Awards Announces New Date
- MP To Meet With Council As Part Of Support For Fresh Bid For Funding For Beverley-York Rail