Ghosts, ghouls, vampires, devils to name but a few turned out on the cold October evening. There was an array of fantastic costumes that made even the bravest among us quiver!
The children were kept amused by all the traditional party games, but with a Halloween ‘spooky twist’. We had pin the spider on the web, musical zombies and even their very own version of the old classic, the Time Warp!
- Free Online Mental Health Support Service Launched To Help Children And Young People
- £19.4M Paid Out To Small Businesses In The East Riding
- Additional Funding To Bring Britons Home Welcomed By MP
- East Riding Libraries Have Launched An Online Book Club
- East Riding Car Park Permits To Be Extended For Free