It provides private dining and can be flexible for any occasion from a lunch table of 8 to a wedding for 200 guests in the beautiful 2.5 acre gardens.
In addition to the superb bed & breakfast facilities, the owner, Mrs Pauline Greenwood has opened up her family house to offer quintessential homely English hospitality to the highest possible standard.
The house is available for private hire in the evening and includes a sumptuous three course meal with silver service and the option of bringing along your own wine where corkage is charged.
The location is perfect for board meetings and corporate hospitality with ample car parking and provides the perfect ambience and atmosphere to impress clients/customers for your business.
One visit to Burton Mount to see the house and meet with Mrs Greenwood is enough to have you smitten.
For further details please call 01964 550541 or visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Burton-Mount-Country-House
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Communities To Join Country For The Biggest Thank You Yet
- Local Bus Services Return To Normal Timetables In East Yorkshire
- Hospitality Sector Reopening Sparks Concerns From Local Official
- Beverley & East Riding Lawn Tennis Club Benefit From Commuted Sums Funding