The three ladies were dressed up in fancy dress as they were promoting the local business Fantasia Legends.
Owner Kirtsy dressed as Tinkerbell while her friends dressed as Pirate and Thundercats Cheetara.
“We dressed up to help promote the Fancy dress shop as we are trying to raise awareness of the costumes and novelties we have on sale.”
“I selected Tinklerbell as she is on of my favourite Disney character.”
Karina who dressed as a Pirate added;
“I was there to support Kirsty, I just love dressing up and was could not resist the chance of going out around Beverley dressed up as a Pirate.”
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday