The show was opened by Olly Murs who finished second in 2009 hit TV show The X Factor.
Local Rachel Frank was at the concert after winning a completion to meet one of the stars at the show. Rachel got to meet The Feeling though was determined to meet Olly Murs.
Her perseverance paid off when she sighted the star signing autographs for fans outside the Bridlington Spa, joining them outside she got to meet her idol.
Picture: Olly Murs opens takes to the stage at the Bridlington Spa at Viking FM’s Brid Bash
- UVC-Powered Shoe Sanitizer: Is It Really Effective?
- Vet Nurse & Hydrotherapist Named As Finalist In The Animal Start Awards
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book