Burton Mount Country House offers a unique fine dining experience for those seeking the very best of East Riding food and hospitality.
Standing in two acres of beautiful gardens and woodland Burton Mount is the idea location in which to hold your exclusive lunch or dinner party.
With menus tailored around you and your guests, with produce sourced from some of East Yorkshire’s finest suppliers and cooked in a traditional four oven AGA, you too will see why Burton Mount Country House has again been recommended in the prestigious Michelin Guide.
The dining room has a magnificent main table which can comfortably seat up to 22 guests. Meanwhile lunch and dinners of up to 40 can be catered for.
Buffet parties can be up to 50, but obviously smaller numbers can be catered for.
On a warm summer’s evening your guests may enjoy pre-dinner drinks on the terrace, overlooking the gardens or in the spacious and elegant drawing room which creates the perfect atmosphere in which to relax before dinner is served.
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Measures In Place To Make Licensed Vehicles COVID-19 Safe