Graham Briggs was crowned National Circuit Champion last night in Beverley.
Briggs was presented with the winners Jersey and flowers by the Mayor of Beverley Peter Estelle.
Over 80 riders took part in the race that was delayed due a to crash in the warm up race that saw a rider taken to hospital.
East Yorkshire Classic National Circuit Championships Race Results:
1.Graham Briggs (Rapha Condor Sharp)
2. Ian Wilkinson (Endura)
3. Tom Murray (Sigma Sport Specialized)
4. Marcel Six (Twenty3c-Orbea)
5. Will Bjergfelt (Motorpoint)
6. Matt Jones (Raleigh)
7. Ed Clancy (Rapha Condor Sharp) @ 7s
8. Scott Thwaites (Endura)
9. Jonny McEvoy (Motorpoint)
10. Steven Adams (Sigma Sport Specialized)