New jewellery firm Dainty Damsel is hoping to make a big impact after the launch of their online business.
HU17.net was present at the launch of the business last month, where many local firms showed their support for the new venture. She already has a number of stockists to complement the online business.
Now Nicola is hoping to sell her jewellery – manufactured in the Middle East from Czech crystal and lead-free metal – in more and more shops across the country, including Beverley, where she is looking for a stockist.
She said: “My jewellery has to be different to anything else that you might see on the high street.
“I look at what the trends are going to be for the coming season and what the colours are going to be and use that as a starting point.”
- Former Cranswick Employee Launches Sales Support Business
- East Yorkshire Judo Academy Well Represented At Festive Comp
- Free Parking In Run-Up To Christmas Returns For 11th Year
- Community Hub Proposals To Be Shared With Towns Residents
- Jacob’s Well Express Their Gratitude After Successful Fund Raising Night