Longcroft School pupils said goodbye to their school days at their end-of-year-prom at Lazaat restaurant in Cottingham.
The effort made by the students for the prom was impressive, with both sexes looking smart and stylish.
A prom would not be a prom without a special entrance, and one group of Beverley students really did it in style.
Organised by Beth Harrold, around 40 students were picked up and driven to the prom in a classic bus to get their big night of to a great start.
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again