Beverley Rugby League Club held their annual presentation dinner last Saturday at the Hodgsons.
Around 70 players, girlfriends and family attended the event, where the special guest was former Hull FC star Tevita Vaikona.
It proved to be a big evening for full-back Lee Falcus who scooped up three major awards as coaches’, players’ and committee’s player of the year.
Lee Stevens walked away with the most improved player of the year and clubman of the year awards. The supporters club player of the year went to Steve Jonson, who also walked away with the Harry Jackson memorial trophy for the most memorable moment of the season.
- Workout and Nutrition That Will Boost Your Immunity
- Beverley & Holderness Conservatives Claim Taxpayers Money Intended For Small Businesses
- ERYC Seeks Government Support In Response To COVID-19 Emergency
- Beverley Art Gallery Release Another Mindful Art Recording
- Parking Machines Could Be Helping Spread COVID Says Business Owner