Hull FC made light of miserable weather and a greasy ball to achieve their expected victory over Harlequins at the KC Stadium today, running out 38-6 winners.
Foul conditions made quality rugby almost impossible but Hull are unlikely to quibble as they got back to winning ways following the disappointing 17-10 derby loss at Hull KR last weekend.
For hapless Harlequins it was a seventh straight defeat that sees them freefalling down the Super League table while Hull moved up in to the final play-off position.
The Black and Whites went in at half-time 20-0 ahead thanks to tries from Jordan Turner, Willie Manu, Sam Obst and Tom Briscoe.
In many respects it was the sort of game Hull wanted following Friday night’s England v Exiles clash. Three Hull players – Craig Fitzgibbon, Willie Manu and Mark O’Meley – played for the Exiles while Tom Briscoe played for England.
- How To Increase Your Chances To Make A Profit In Online Casinos
- 6 Things You Should Have In Mind If You’re About To Start Your Own Business
- More Foster Parents Needed Across Yorkshire
- Boost For Local Pig Farmers Following Lobbying By Graham Stuart
- The Made In East Yorkshire Christmas Market Coming To Beverley