The gym is re-opening after its refurbishment and the gym team will be on hand all day to assist customers with the new machines. All these have I Pod and Nike connectivity so doesn’t forget to bring them for your first work-out on the new equipment.
As well as the opening of the gym, the lsiure comples is hosting a programme of free exercise classes for all members and non-members, which will include the return of body combat, indoor cycling on our new Keiser m5 indoor cycling bikes, Body Pump, Body Balance and Zumba. All classes can be booked via reception – for the full day’s programme log onto www.beverleyleisurecomplex.co.uk
There will be free swimming for everyone in the general swim from 12pm – 1.30pm and free pool inflatable sessions on the wipe-out inflatable from 2 – 2.45pm and 3 – 3.45pm. Please note the pool’s admission policy does apply to all pool sessions and places are limited for the pool inflatable sessions.
For the children, there will be a bouncy castle and soft play available in the sports hall from 12.30pm – 4pm. Children under the age of five years must be accompanied by an adult at all times and parents of children over five must remain on site. Places are limited.
To book a place, contact reception on (01482) 395231.
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators
- Did You See These Distinctive Cars In Skidby?
- Artist To Create Wintery Work Of Art At Flemingate Centre
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Confirm COVID-19 Tier 3 Restrictions
- Beverley Churches Come Up With Festive Community Lead Project