Beverley’s premier football pub was busy as usual for the clash with Switzerland, but spirits dropped and criticism of Fabio Capello et al was soon rife as the Swiss moved into a two-goal lead.
Ashley Young’s equaliser improved the tone and the 2-2 draw left fans with at least something to take out of another sluggish performance.
- Contribute to Local History With The COVID-19 Memories Archive
- Frank Stephenson & Son Helping You Every Step Of The Way
- What You Need To Know About The Computer Equipment Used By Soldiers In The Field
- Extra 1,300 Extra Laptops And Tablets For East Riding Pupils Welcomed By MP
- More Needs To Be Done For Authority To Be Net Carbon Zero