Beverley’s premier football pub was busy as usual for the clash with Switzerland, but spirits dropped and criticism of Fabio Capello et al was soon rife as the Swiss moved into a two-goal lead.
Ashley Young’s equaliser improved the tone and the 2-2 draw left fans with at least something to take out of another sluggish performance.
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders
- Graham Stuart Is ‘Mutts’ About Small Business Saturday
- Chef’s Recipe For A Happier Christmas For Foster Children