Beverley’s premier football pub was busy as usual for the clash with Switzerland, but spirits dropped and criticism of Fabio Capello et al was soon rife as the Swiss moved into a two-goal lead.
Ashley Young’s equaliser improved the tone and the 2-2 draw left fans with at least something to take out of another sluggish performance.
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion
- Charity Launches Free Domestic Abuse Advice Line For Businesses
- East Riding Festival Of Words Goes Online For 2020 With A Varied Line-Up
- Beverley Charity Celebrates A Return To Normal Service