Beverley LTC teams continued the grass court season in the Driffield League with wins for three out of the four teams this week.
The Men’s A team went to play Rudston A conceding 3 sets, with Nicholson having to make a late withdrawal through injury. Fortunately the pairings of Gary Wilson and Paul Miller, and Phil Harrison and Chris Curtis remained focused and took the match 5-4 against tough opposition.
The young Men’s C team however, showing week on week improvement, travelled to play Sledmere C and took their first win of the season 7-2 with Joe Glendinning and John Holmes again giving a consistent performance to take 3 sets, and Jack Harrison and Alex Chrystal taking two sets. New pairing of Tom Norris and Darren Pulford continue to settle together and played well to gain their first two sets of the season.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play