Dr Katerina Steventon of FaceWorkshops has created the taster sessions to demonstrate the natural age defying benefits of the three kinds of facial massage that she specialises in and is offering them as a Mother’s Day treat for mums and daughters.
Each hour long session comprises a tailored mix of relaxing facial massage techniques (European, Chinese and Japanese Face Lift) and facial yoga to prevent and delay the signs of ageing and costs £30 per couple.
The taster sessions take place on Saturday 2nd April at the Barn House in Walkington. For more information and to book, call Katerina on 07816 035745 or by e mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Places are limited, so early booking is advisable.
FaceWorkshops offers one to one consultations and facial massage treatments from the Garden Retreat Treatment Room at The Barn House in Walkington and teaches the benefits of facial yoga at in-home parties.
Katerina also writes for professional skincare journals and gives regular talks on hints and tips for ways to maintain radiant skin season by season.
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again