The event, which has been coordinated by the Beverley Local Action Team, focuses on the lifestyles of residents who are over 50 and will be held between 11 am and 3 pm.
Organisations attending the event include NHS East Riding of Yorkshire, Humberside Police, Humberside Fire and Rescue Service and many voluntary and community groups. A total of 30 different stands will be available throughout the day.
Residents will have the opportunity to learn more about how they can access the services available to them including exercise and staying fit, healthy eating, fire safety, crime prevention and home safety.
Beverley Town Council is also sponsoring the event and will be providing a free buffet from 12 pm onwards.
Cllr Kerri Harold, Beverley Local Action Team Chair, said: “This is a great opportunity for people to pop along and find out more about the range of services and activities that are on their door step in Beverley.”
- Dreamscape Live Music And Art Premiere By Loudhailer Electric Company And G E Saunt
- New Systems In Place At Local Libraries Which Re-Open Monday
- Mayor Opens Play Area At Retail Park Which Has Been Doubled In Size
- MP Welcomes Extra Cash For East Riding Council To Support Local Services
- Work Completed On New Roundabout On Beverley’s Minster Way