Home hunters seeking that all important first step on the ladder are being given an exciting boost as Barratt Yorkshire East announces it is offering homes at The Worx for just 85 per cent of the purchase price and an unbelievable package of goodies to kit them out.
Buyers at The Worx in Beverley can expect everything from sofas, wardrobes and beds to coffee tables, crockery and cutlery. Not to mention carpets, light fittings and appliances. This deal is a lifeline to buyers that may have been worried about being able to afford and furnish a new home.
Examples of these furnished homes will be available in a matter of weeks and will allow buyers the opportunity to really get a feel for the kind of contemporary living now within their reach.
Thanks to Barratt’s Headstart scheme home hunters can move into a new two bedroom home at The Worx for as little as £461.48 per month (list price £112,995), giving them the perfect opportunity to move into a dream home without overstretching budgets.
Headstart is a shared equity scheme that aims to make the buying process more affordable by allowing purchasers to move in for just 85 per cent of the price. The remaining 15 per cent is funded through a deferred Barratt loan which is payable in ten years time or when the property sells, whichever comes sooner.
The Worx is a superb development, situated at Figham Road, Beverley, offering buyers a range of house types in a desirable setting. Beverley town centre is just a stones throw away whilst superb transport links are available to Hull and the coastal resorts of Scarborough and Bridlington.
Current availability includes a range of two and three bedroom homes with prices ranging from £109,995 to £183,995.
Becky, Sales Adviser at The Worx said; “The Worx is a fantastic development and perfect for first time buyers in Beverley who thought that a new home was out of their reach.”
“This latest offer makes owning and furnishing a stylish new home an affordable reality and we can’t wait to get some more first time buyers moving.”
For more information on The Worx please call the sales team on 01482 874634 open daily from 10am to 5pm or visit www.barratthomes.co.uk.
- Graham Stuart MP Looks For Post-Brexit Update On Ports
- Popular Elwell Trail Around Historic Beverley Extended
- Expanded Programme Of Online Classes For East Riding Leisure Members
- MP Echoes Calls For Patience As Covid-19 Vaccine Rollout Continues At Pace In East Riding
- What To Do After Your Beloved Pet Dog Passes Away