Decade is an event, set up by Local business men James Ash and Rick Roberts. With a drive and desire to bring something different to the local area, they have put together the first of many events to raise money for Cancer Research UK.
“We wanted to organise a string of different music and style events that would allow our imaginations to run wild. We had the idea to combine fashion, style and music all under one roof on separate and very individual nights as a side project to our businesses. We couldn’t resist the chance for local people to let their hair down and enjoy what we aim to bring at our events”.
‘Decade’ will showcase different eras and themes ranging from Rock, Dance, 60’s, 70’s, Funk and Soul. With the first event taking place at Bar Fusion on 18th December and launching their first event as a 1980’s themed night with exclusive drinks suitably coloured and flavoured, models styled to the chosen decade and DJ’s to blast out the best of the 80’s and 80’s inspired dance.
“We are fortunate to have the support of G4 print and design who are providing all the flyers, posters and décor for each event”.
Limted VIP tickets with a Champagne and Shot reception are available from Bar Fusion, Rick Roberts Salon and Inspiration at only £5 with standard just entry is £2.
- East Riding Theatre Links Up With Two Awarded Winners This November
- Local Recyclers Raise £9,000 For Dove House Hospice
- MP Reacts To East Riding And Hull’s Move To Tier 2 Of Coronavirus Restrictions
- East Riding To Move Into COVID-19 Local Alert Level 2
- Boss Shares Honour With Frontline Workers Who Put Community First