Barratt Yorkshire East is celebrating the launch of its brand new show apartment at The Worx by offering buyers the chance to move into a new home for just 80 per cent of the purchase price.
The superb development which opened in March boasts a range of properties to suit all needs and has been hailed a great success by local MP Graham Stuart. Buyers seeking a taste of what’s in store can now pay a visit to the impressive new show apartment.
The spectacular two bedroom ground floor apartment is attractively decorated with nude tones and neutral shades. This property oozes modern elegance and buyers will love the easy to replicate designs.
Thanks to Barratt’s Headstart scheme home hunters can move into a new two bedroom home at The Worx for as little as £332.38 per month (list price £112,995), giving them the perfect opportunity to move into a dream home without overstretching budgets.
Headstart is a shared equity scheme that aims to make the buying process more affordable by allowing purchasers to move in for just 80 per cent of the price. The remaining 20 per cent is funded through a deferred Barratt loan which is payable in ten years time or when the property sells, whichever comes sooner.
The Worx is a superb development, situated at Figham Road, Beverley, offering buyers a range of house types in a desirable setting. Beverley town centre is just a stones throw away whilst superb transport links are available to the nearby cities of Lincoln and Hull.
Current availability includes a range of two and three bedroom homes with prices ranging from £112,995 to £183,995.
Becky, Sales Adviser at The Worx said; “We are really excited to unveil the new show home and expect that buyers will be very impressed with the properties on offer at this wonderful development.
“Thanks to the Headstart scheme we can help buyers in Beverley move into their dream home for just 80 per cent of the price but they will have to hurry as homes are being snapped up very quickly.”
For more information on The Worx please call 01482 874634 open daily from 10am to 5pm or visit here.
- Assistant Chief Constable Warns Of Enforcement Against Those Who Breach Government Regulations
- MP Discusses How Covid-19 Has Impacted The Owners Of Mega Fun Beverley
- Skidby Mill Volunteers Need Material To Commemorate Anniversary
- 6 Telltale Signs You Need a Plumber
- Council Unanimously Support Motion To Tackle Litter