Daisy Critchley and her parents Cathie and Geoff, visited their local, The Royal Standard, on the eve of their relocation to Chipping Ongar in Essex. Daisy who attended Beverley High School and worked at the Standard is taking a year out and intends to visit South Africa.
The Royal Standard has a busy weekend of sport ahead, starting on Friday 1st October at 12 noon for the first day of the Ryder Cup. There is extensive coverage of the Barclays Premier League over the weekend featuring Wigan v Wolves, Manchester City v Newcastle and Chelsea v Arsenal. Also the Rugby League Final will be shown at 5.30pm on Saturday.
- Support For Caravans: Graham Stuart Mp Meets With Business Minister
- What Does SP Mean in Horse Racing?
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website