Robert Moore from Beverley was joined by his pals for his stag party setting off this morning from Beverley Train Station.
Robert will marry his Canadian fiancé Carolyn Lacelle next month in Ottawa, Canada.
Before then though there was the important matter of a good British send off. Robert was herded onto a train by his pals and best man Mike Driscoll for a day of frolics in Scarborough, where we are led to believe things got really messy.
His fiancé mean while was out in Beverley with the girls!
- Barratt Developments Yorkshire East Rounds Off Charitable Year With £35k Donation To SASH
- Assistant Chief Constable Warns Of Enforcement Against Those Who Breach Government Regulations
- MP Discusses How Covid-19 Has Impacted The Owners Of Mega Fun Beverley
- Skidby Mill Volunteers Need Material To Commemorate Anniversary
- 6 Telltale Signs You Need a Plumber