A local charity competition called ‘Who wants to be an £ntrepreneur’ is well under way with the first task being fittingly titled ‘the World Cup’ A team from Agenda Security Services call ‘No Fixed Agenda’ have a series of events planned including a stall on Saturday Market in Beverley this Saturday 29th May selling England football merchandise including;
- Car flags
- Car magnets
- Face paints and more, we also have face painting for the kids.
It is great opportunity for England fans to not only to show their support for England but for the local charity.
The competition has been set up by Young Enterprise Yorkshire and Humber to help raise funds for their future. Their competition now in its second year and is inspired by the BBC series, The Apprentice, each team has a task and they are judged on their entrepreneurial skills and the money they raise by Hull’s every own ‘Alan Sugar’, David Kilburn Chief Executive of MKM Building Supplies.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play