John’s powerful, heart rendering voice, combined with his beautiful guitar accompaniment, presented the audience with a number of his own compositions, comprising mainly of emotive love-songs, with thought provoking lyrics that I’m sure everybody in the room could relate to. John also refreshingly reinvented an eclectic mix of cover songs including “Creep” by Radiohead, “Let it Be” by the Beatles and “For Emma, Forever ago” by Bon Iver.
As always Panizzi’s comfortable and quirky vibe helped to create an intimate atmosphere and by the end of the night everybody was chatting amongst each other, helped along I’m sure by a sip or two from their fantastic wine range!
For more information please contact Dave Whalen at Panizzi (Organiser of Panizzi Playlist evenings)
Review by Gemma Lucas
- UVC-Powered Shoe Sanitizer: Is It Really Effective?
- Vet Nurse & Hydrotherapist Named As Finalist In The Animal Start Awards
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book