John’s powerful, heart rendering voice, combined with his beautiful guitar accompaniment, presented the audience with a number of his own compositions, comprising mainly of emotive love-songs, with thought provoking lyrics that I’m sure everybody in the room could relate to. John also refreshingly reinvented an eclectic mix of cover songs including “Creep” by Radiohead, “Let it Be” by the Beatles and “For Emma, Forever ago” by Bon Iver.
As always Panizzi’s comfortable and quirky vibe helped to create an intimate atmosphere and by the end of the night everybody was chatting amongst each other, helped along I’m sure by a sip or two from their fantastic wine range!
For more information please contact Dave Whalen at Panizzi (Organiser of Panizzi Playlist evenings)
Review by Gemma Lucas
- Community Food Connection Appeals For More Groups To Come Forward
- Start Ticking Off Your Bucket List And Take On The Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge
- February Half Term Fun In East Riding Libraries
- Healthy New Loaf To Be Launched By Bakery During Real Bread Week
- Council Tax Set To Increase By 3.99% In East Riding