John’s powerful, heart rendering voice, combined with his beautiful guitar accompaniment, presented the audience with a number of his own compositions, comprising mainly of emotive love-songs, with thought provoking lyrics that I’m sure everybody in the room could relate to. John also refreshingly reinvented an eclectic mix of cover songs including “Creep” by Radiohead, “Let it Be” by the Beatles and “For Emma, Forever ago” by Bon Iver.
As always Panizzi’s comfortable and quirky vibe helped to create an intimate atmosphere and by the end of the night everybody was chatting amongst each other, helped along I’m sure by a sip or two from their fantastic wine range!
For more information please contact Dave Whalen at Panizzi (Organiser of Panizzi Playlist evenings)
Review by Gemma Lucas
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators
- Did You See These Distinctive Cars In Skidby?
- Artist To Create Wintery Work Of Art At Flemingate Centre
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council Confirm COVID-19 Tier 3 Restrictions
- Beverley Churches Come Up With Festive Community Lead Project