To emphasise the rich history of Beverley, the Beverley Medieval Guilds & Crafts Town Trail is designed to reveal glimpes of the town’s varied past.
Focusing on the medieval guilds that were the foundations of Beverley’s wealth, a series of public artworks have been installed to emphasise how crucial the skilled craftsmen of the town were.
By following any of the four walks that comprise the trail, the sheer breadth of the townspeople’s skills are revealed.
Installations show the role played by millers, musicians, bakers, blacksmiths, bricklayers, armourers and many other less well-known craftsmen in the growth of the town.
When completed, 39 works of art will reveal to locals and visitors alike just how Beverley became the hub of East Yorkshire trade and commerce, and why it is one of the most interesting and best-loved town’s in the north of England.
- Beaumont’s Garden Maintenance Back AFC Tickton Academy
- East Yorkshire Coaches Is Back And With A Fresh New Look
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies