Alan Stockdale of Instant Sandbags was in Beverley showing of the companies latest devices that protect homes from rising flood waters. As the name suggests the flagship product for the company is an instant sandbag.
The Sandbag are flat packed and very light though once submerged in water they expand to a full size sandbag keeping rising waters out.
For further information how these flood prevention products work please see the video below.
Video demonstration of how the instant Sandbags work
- East Riding Theatre Links Up With Two Awarded Winners This November
- Local Recyclers Raise £9,000 For Dove House Hospice
- MP Reacts To East Riding And Hull’s Move To Tier 2 Of Coronavirus Restrictions
- East Riding To Move Into COVID-19 Local Alert Level 2
- Boss Shares Honour With Frontline Workers Who Put Community First