The new building in Beverley provides a service for the East Riding of Yorkshire’s heritage, there is a permanent exhibition on the first floor relating to heritage of the area and also regular tempory exhibitions.
Computer with internet access provided for free for members of the public.
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Measures In Place To Make Licensed Vehicles COVID-19 Safe