Beverley Friary & Skidby Windmill will both open their doors and welcome people for FREE as part of the annual Heritage Open Days. Beverley Friary
Skidby Windmill will be taking part in the annual Heritage Open Days event again this year. Beverley Friary Is a former Dominican friary rescued by local people of Beverley and has wall paintings from 15th and 16th century and will open its doors on Sunday 12th from 12.00 through to 16.00
The windmill had to withdraw from the event last year as the sails were being removed from the mill. This year it will once again be opening its doors free of charge on Saturday, 12 and Sunday, 13 September.
- Man Arrested Following A Collision On Grovehill Road
- Local Women Run Ten Miles In Aid Of The Charity FiND
- Celebrate The Festive Season With East Riding Leisure
- Hidden Histories Of The Humber Bridge To Be Revealed In Exhibition
- Electors Encouraged To Register For Postal Votes To Beat Potential Bad Weather On Election Day