Dine on the Rowe are a new Brasserie in Beverley sourcing meat from a 40 mile radius of Beverley and picking fresh fish everyday from Peck’s of Beverley. Everything is cooked to order, and is prepared by the chef as if he was cooking for a loved one. It’s the added love and quality ingredients makes an amazing difference.
Dishes made from local ingredients created with a modern twist, such as James Potter Free Eggs Florentine for breakfast accompanied by a glass of Bucks Fizz, Sea Bass with sauce vierge accompanied by a glass of Champagne or Pimms for Lunch and Posh Fish & Chips with Halibut for Dinner.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play