This Saturday Beverley town centre was a hive of activity, the market was in full swing and the locals were out in force on the high street enjoying the morning before the afternoon turned wet and miserable. The nice people from Beverley Baptist Church were out, they had a stall and were selling quality goods from the fare trade centre they were out promoting their sports day which took place in the afternoon.
I have know Margaret for some time and enjoyed many light hearted conversations when she worked in the bakery and Molescroft, it was the first time I had seen in her ni a long time and it was wonderful to see she was as cheerful as ever as she cracked jokes in Beverley Saturday Market.
Beverley Baptist Church began in 1990, they are a community of people from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences who have in common a desire to know Jesus and make him known.
If you would like to know more about how you can get involved with Beverley Baptist Church please contact their office, details can be found in the HU17.net directory
- UVC-Powered Shoe Sanitizer: Is It Really Effective?
- Vet Nurse & Hydrotherapist Named As Finalist In The Animal Start Awards
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book