Museum of Army Transport been closed for some time with demolition work being carried out and pretty much completed on the buildings that used to house over 100 vehicles. Located on the Fleming Gate site it is possibly the biggest physical change that I have witness since moving to Beverley and given its location it is highly unlikely a site of this size will ever been developed again so close to Beverley Town Centre.
With all the buildings down the site that is just over 17 acres looks to be getting redeveloped with a hotel, retail, office and college buildings all being talked about. There is lots more information about this on the councils own web site though what finally happens will not be down to local council in Beverley as the government is involved due to the size and location of the site.
Click on the the thumnail to view a larger image…
- UVC-Powered Shoe Sanitizer: Is It Really Effective?
- Vet Nurse & Hydrotherapist Named As Finalist In The Animal Start Awards
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book