• Only an internal inspection will reveal the deceptive generous proportions of this extended two double bedroomed town house that is located within walking distance of the vibrant town centre and its associated amenities.
• This delightful property has been improved and enhanced by the sellers over the years to provide a comfortable home of great appeal. With double-glazing throughout the well proportioned accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge with a feature fireplace, dining room, modern beech effect shaker style fitted kitchen that is over 16′ in length together with a breakfast/informal sitting room that measures over 17′ in length.
• A central first floor landing provides access to two double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes together with the house bathroom.
• Front forecourt together with an enclosed courtyard area with a garden beyond complete with workshop.
ENTRANCE HALL accessed via uPVC double glazed front entrance door with a matching window above. An attractive entrance into this home with laminate flooring covering, ceiling coving and decorative corbels, wall mounted gas heater
LOUNGE 12’7 x 10’5 (3.84m x 3.18m) a front facing room with a double glazed walk in bay window, ceiling coving, ceiling rose, dado rail, TV aerial point, telephone point, feature mahogany effect fire surround with display shelves and a marble effect insert and hearth housing a gas fire, arch way to:-
DINING ROOM 11’7 x 11′ (3.53m x 3.35m) with recessed storage cupboard and display shelves, built in under stair storage cupboard, ceiling coving, dado rail, double doors to:-
KITCHEN 16’6 x 6’2 (5.03m x 1.88m) with a uPVC double glazed window to the rear, an extensive arrangement of smart beech effect shaker style wall and base units comprising cupboards and drawers providing storage together with granite effect laminated work surfaces and tiling to the splash back areas, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, concealed extractor hood, wall mounted glazed display cabinets and feature display shelving, space for slot in oven, tiled effect laminate floor covering
BREAKFAST ROOM 17’8 x 5’11 (5.38m x 1.80m) enjoying uPVC double glazed French doors providing views and access over the rear courtyard, ceiling coving, dado rail, built in storage cupboard, open plan to Kitchen
FIRST FLOOR LANDING with built in storage cupboard, doors leading off to each of the two double bedrooms together with the house bathroom.
BEDROOM 1 12’8 x 10’5 (3.86m x 3.18m)a front facing room, with a double glazed window, an extensive arrangement of bedroom furniture including wardrobes containing hanging rails and shelves, further shelved storage cupboards, double bed recess with matching head board and bedside cabinets with illuminated display shelves and further open corner display shelving
BEDROOM 2 11’6 x 9’1 (3.51m x 2.77m) a rear facing room with a double glazed window, a range a built in storage cupboards/wardrobes to one wall, dado rail
HOUSE BATHROOM 9’11 x 5’11 (3.02m x 1.80m) with a double glazed window to the rear, a three piece colored suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment over, wash hand basin inset to a vanity unit with fitted storage cupboards under and low flush WC, tiling to the splash back areas and timber paneling to dado height, wall mounted electric heater
OUTSIDE to the front of the property there is an enclosed forecourt garden which has been arranged for ease of maintenance, a gated pathway provides pedestrian access to the front door where an adjacent storm porch can be found.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed courtyard which is arranged for ease of maintenance together with a raised bed laid with pebbles, external lighting.
A gateway provides pedestrian access to a rear pathway beyond which a private gates leads to the rear garden which is enclosed and again is arranged for ease maintenance, located at the end of the garden is a good sized timber built workshop with power, external tap.
TENURE We understand the Tenure of the property to be Freehold with Vacant Possession on Completion.
SERVICES (Not Tested) Mains Water, Gas, Electricity and Drainage are connected.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS Various quality fixtures and fittings may be available by separate negotiation.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with sole selling agents, Stanifords.com on Tel: 01482 – 866304
- Workout and Nutrition That Will Boost Your Immunity
- Beverley & Holderness Conservatives Claim Taxpayers Money Intended For Small Businesses
- ERYC Seeks Government Support In Response To COVID-19 Emergency
- Beverley Art Gallery Release Another Mindful Art Recording
- Parking Machines Could Be Helping Spread COVID Says Business Owner